Patient Referral Process
What do I need to do to get an MRI ?
Follow these simple steps:
- Have your physician complete the requisition form and safety screening form. It is available here. The completed form can be emailed or faxed back to our office. The MRI scan details will be determined based on the information provided on this form.
- Arrange a date and time for your scan. Our staff will review any specific details about the planned scan and safety screening.
- Arrive approximately 15 min prior to your scan. We are located in Richmond, BC and are accessible from all directions. Remember that you may not be able to drive to or from your appointment if you have been prescribed a mild sedative for the scan.
- Our staff and technologist will assist you through the process of having your scan.
- The pictures from your scan will be provided to you on CD. You healthcare team can have access to these immediately through our secure electronic access. The report for your scan will be completed within 2-3 business days and quicker if you require.
- Give us feedback or suggestions you may have on your MRI experience at Priority MRI. We promise to listen.